We are pleased to release the following opportunity to join our valued team:
NE Components Ltd continues the legacy of Newburgh Engineering. Established in 1939, by Isaac Middleton, Newburgh Engineering grew through those early years into a company with a reputation for consistently high quality and service.
We are an ISO9001, ISO14001 and F4N accredited contract manufacturer of precision components and assemblies ranging across all sectors including: Nuclear, Defence, Oil & Gas, Aerospace, Automotive, Rail and Power Generation.
NEC is a third-generation family business and became an Employee Ownership Trust in 2022.
NEC’s vision is to be industry recognised as the ultimate supplier of engineering solutions across all sectors, whilst remaining a sustainable business for future generations.
As an employee-owned business, the owners will provide exceptional quality and services for our customers by utilising cutting edge technologies and skills.
The company’s values:
- embrace the traits of a nuclear safety culture over and above all competing drivers.
- be honest, compassionate and trustworthy, standing by our reputation and integrity.
- work as a team to the best of our abilities and expect to be fairly rewarded.
- take pride in our work, acting ethically at all times.
- demonstrate increasingly higher levels of respect for time, loyalty, resources and property.
- continually assess our personal goals and improve our performance.
- always be mindful of our absolute commitment to health, safety and environmental issues.
- Varied work including machining, fork truck driving, labouring
- Driving licence
Essential personal attributes:
- Good communication skills
- Flexible and cooperative attitude combined with a strong work ethic
- Aptitude to develop and gain new skills
- Capable of working on your own initiative as well as part of a close team.
- Ability to work shifts (mix of days/lates)
Remuneration and benefits:
Salary upon application.
39 hour working week over 4 days including shifts – days and lates
290 hours holidays inc. bank holidays
After 1 year of employment, you become a beneficiary of the Employee Ownership Trust and get tax free bonuses depending on business performance
Strictly no agencies.
Applications in confidence to Phil Longden, Operations Director on firstname.lastname@example.org